Supplying GeoSynthetics Since 1990
Take a look at our downloads for more information
There are a number of challenges that need to be considered by a landfill design engineer when proposing a geosynthetic solution within a landfill development. These include:
1. Establishing the required design life of the materials
2. Establishing the geotechnical design parameters such as vertical and lateral forces, the nature of point loads, shear stresses due to waste settlement and predicting temperatures, chemical and biological stresses
3. Forming an appropriate specification for the geosynthetics within the contract documents
4. Making decisions with regard to the type and frequency of the CQA.
GEOfabrics have over 20 years’ experience in landfill engineering and offer geosynthetic solutions in many applications:
- Landfill Cap Drainage
- Landfill Cap Membrane Protection
- Gas Collection Below the Cap
- Leachate Management Within the Cell
- Landfill Basal Membrane Protection
- Leak Detection Systems
Download Our Brochure
For more information, please visit our downloads page.